okay, i know a lot of people hate these questions, but...oh well it is a could i be preg. question! lol

ok, so the last day of my last period was Sept 3rd, It had started on the 28th of August, after already having one earlier in August... Well, It hasn't started up for Oct yet, not sure if that means i'm pregnant or not though, What do you guys think? my mil said that i should have had one the same time as i did last month... also i plan on using a EPT if i haven't gotten it in a couple more days. if anyone has any in site i'd really appreciate it... thanks!

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 11:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the length of the period doesn't matter. The length between periods, does matter. Not everyone has the same cycle so your MIL is only partially correct. Only 25% of women have a 28 day cycle. Mine is a 32 day cycle. You ovulate 12-16 days before the 1st day of the next period.

However, it has been over 40 days since day 1 of the last cycle so you may be pregnant...or you may have ovulated late which would cause your period to be later.

The time between your period and the next ovulation can change depending on stress, the time between ovulation and the next period does not change. Take a test to know for sure.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• you could be pregnant or you could have an infection or maybe some heavy stress in your life can also cause you to miss a period Go SEE A DOCTOR!
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 11:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would go ahead and take the test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• the main thing is that you get a test. i mean periods can be irregular. If you have been stressed pretty bad then you may not even have a period. I have had that happened to me. But the thing I did was when I thought I was pregnant I went and got pregnancy tests. I remember the night I figured out I was. I woke up bc i sneezed really hard and it felt like there was a brick in my belly. I took the test. It was the cheapo kind and you could barely see the lines. I then went and got the digital read out that said pregnant on them. And then went to the doctor and I was 6 weeks along.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• TAKE A TEST! we don't know...
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010