How do you help a relapse in potty training?

It took me 6 months to potty train my daughter and she has been doing very well for several months now until recently. She refuses to potty before bed and i fight with her on this til i give up and if she doesnt go then she wets the bed at night, im constantly washing blankets...i dont know what to do...

Heatherlee88

Asked by Heatherlee88 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter sleeps in a pull up at night that way she doesn't wake up wet and cold.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 6:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Getting a child to not wet their bed is the hardest. My 4 year old wears pull ups to bed. Sometimes she wakes up with a wet pull up and sometimes she doesn't. Its better to be safe then sorry. I've been told to cut out liquids like an hour or 2 before she goes to bed but thats hard becasue I have water by my bed and she always has to have a drink. You can try that though.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 8:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Take priviledges away. Or a toy she really likes. Kids hate that and respond well to it:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2008