If you could be God for the day what would you change in this world or Do in this world?

pumpkindreams

Asked by pumpkindreams at 11:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing because i could not even begin to fill the little toe of God's shoe.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• cut to the chase and have the 2nd coming :/
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Give peace a chance among the masses...like John Lennon says.

Stop the hatred, and fighting, the wars gotta go.....and murdering and all that crap. Its senseless.

Id find OBAMA BIN LADEN and slap him with a wet noodle and tell him to snap out of it. He was NOT raised that way I'd say!

But as they say....let there be no other God before me........so like nanny29 says......I too could not fill his shoes....any more than I would want to BE the President of the USA! I like being whom I am and being able to sleep at night!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Try to take in the grand scheme of things and then wipe out all pedophiles. Sorry, maybe one day pedophilia wont bother me so much, but as of right now, the thought runs my blood hot!

4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Destroy it and start all over again.
    But I would never ever want to be God.It's just a "for fun" question and that's my answer.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 10:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010