who's an obama supporter

I am an obama supporter and who's ever with me need to make sure they get out and vote..It's very important ..tell your friends,family ,neighbors ,and even your ememies too ...We need a change for once and i believe Obama can do it..mc(whoever his name is) seems like he has no clue what he's talking about and come on guys he's 72 ..when Obama speaks ..he speaks from the heart...Please guys think about it ...Please don't make the wrong decision again ,we have to make the right decision this time and we need to be a team and make Obama president....

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 6:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I definalty support Obama.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 6:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm an Obama supporter...but oh god, this questions is going to cause so many problems. Kudos to you for posting with your screenname =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• well i am a real person with real feelings and if they don't like what i have to say then it sounds like a personal ..I want obama to be president and that's that ...i don't knock anyone for there feeling so why should my screen name be hidden ..TO all those who don't like what I have to say get a clue ..i will forever be true to how i feel and I FEEL LIKE OBAMA SHOULD BE PRESIDENT .it's not a black or white thing it's values and what each one can do
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 6:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Obama 08!!
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 7:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• obama mama!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 7:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If you don't know what the other candidate's name is, I can't help but wonder how much you've researched each candidate's platform in order to make an educated decision. Everyone has a right to their own opinions and their vote, but I would urge everyone out there voting to make a decision based upon more than a candidate's age or whether it "seems" like he speaks from the heart or knows what he's talking about. Obama is a better and more persuasive speaker than McCain, but that means relatively little when it comes down to getting things done. I fear that there are far too many people out there casting votes based upon their superficial impression of a candidate rather than what that candidate stands for.
    LaurLaur623

Answer by LaurLaur623 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• That's great that you're exercising your right to vote. But please refrain from telling people that we're making the wrong decision if it happens to differ from yours.

You've chosen Obama, I've sent in my ballot for McCain. Different people, different choices. That's the beauty of this great country.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• already voted obama!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Obama...definitely!

profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I am not too sure about BO because he is so wishy washy on things. Big and small. Yes, he has a great speaking manner and a good smile, but I am afraid he is the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing and I have asked many, many, many times for someone to tell me what he plans for our country and the poor and no one has been able to tell me.
    Anonymous