I'm pregnant just found out today and....

i live with my man of 10years have two boys and my mom wants me to abbort the baby....becasue we are having a hard time financially......she made me cry so bad today......im hurt that she would say something like that.....not a question just in shocked and wanted some responses to my situation

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 11:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's terrible. I can't imagine my mother telling me to do something like that. I'm sorry your mom can't be supportive. Hopefully you can lean on your SO during such a tough time. Good luck.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 11:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Im sory about what your mom said...Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope everything works out for you....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• yeah it wasnt a planned pregnancy i was on the pill but we were talking about haveing another just not right now but every thing happens for a reason and we are happy with it and thats all that matters to us.....i just hope she comes around and says sorry and stands by my side
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• We went through rough times with our first 2 kids. We made it! Now we are having our 4th :)
    We all go through rough times. I think that is just rude. I also hope your SO is supportive since your mother isn't. Congratulations and I wish you all the best.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sure she will come around. Good luck to you! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That is a child of God and God provides. Problem solved. No need for the abortion. What kind of thing is that to tell someone?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I am sorry! That is hard to take from yourmom even though she was actually concerened for you. She wll probably eventually come around for you she is just worried. Congratulatons on the baby.May God Bless your growing family
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Plus you would ALWAYS regret it!
    ABusyBee

• yes my man is by my side he wanted more kids just not right now but he accepts it and we are going to have this baby i couldnt see myself killing my baby that we made.....it would haunt me.....and no one can predeict the future so im going to live in the present and not worry about the future.....im happy and thats all that matters......thanks everyone
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That was a terrible thing for your mom to say. Show her the abortion videos on youtube.com and that might change her mind. Keep the baby because as long as your happy thats all that matters.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2010