Do you have something you want to rant about? Gloat about? Etc.?

Here's your chance lol. I want to say that my baby will be 2 tomorrow! :) She's getting so big!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Now my rant!

Two days ago my one neices friend was over, he is 20. My son asked for help with putting tape up on his one dragon poster on his wall so being tall, I asked this kid to help him. My son and I share this huge bedroom ( have roommate) and it never dawned on me that my purse was in there on my bed. The kid never gave me the impression not to trust him ever. I had my purse in there as I had counted alot of my change on my bed and did not bring it back into the kitchen where I keep it. ( I like it on the bin lid next the my chair! LOL )

This little &^%%$$^* STOLE $100 from me! I had just over $180 on me......and he took it. The next day I confront his little *&^& he denies it, yet is wearing new shoes, new CD player with headphones that he never had in the weeks previously and he does not work nor does his mother.

How dare he steal my kids FOOD moeey!! I told him off to say the least!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• aww....well happy birthday! and now for my rant lol....today is just a bad day i have been cleaning all day and DH came home after telling me that the house needed to be spotless and didnt say a damn thing about how it looked...and on top of that DS found the brown sugar and had that all over the house and when he woke up from his nap he got ahold of hte baby powder and that was all over his room...i had to vaccum 5 times today and had to sweep like 6 and mop twice! then DH got upset because i didnt make the brownies yet and I didnt start on dinner before he got off work....WTF!.oh yeah and i have cramps from hell and im on here trying to get my mind off of it and its not working!..ok thanks...i feel better now lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My pregnant guinea pig had 5 babies last night. Now I have 13 guinea pigs. I thought she was only going to have 3 because she was smaller than the other females. I was quite incorrect!! I don't know whether to rant or gloat.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Rant: Why the heck do all these moms seem to think kids HAVE to have cow milk? And if that means weaning from nursing or putting any sugary crap they can find in it just to get it in them, they will. Why not just feed calcium rick foods and water to drink..Ugh. There are foods with higher calcium content them milk, so, no milk isn't the BEST way to get calcium.

LOL Sorry, it just bugged the crap out of me. Hahahahahaha Rant over.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• *~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR LITTLE ONE*~*
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• haha to the one with all the guinea pigs, hope u dnt mind looking after them all. im 31 weeks pregant, almost there. can't wait :)
    happy bday to your lil one :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 2:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• See... Im so mad I could not spell MONEY!

Sure hope your litlte girl has a great SPECIAL day today! It's a awesome milestone in a childs life I think! Just like every year!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010