morning sickness....

when did you get it like at how many weeks and how long did it last

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 12:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 6 weeks, and at 24 weeks I am still having it. With my others it stopped around 12-16 weeks
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I got it right away and the first time it lasted 6 months and the 2nd time it lasted the entire time. Sorry :(
    stillstandin246

Answer by stillstandin246 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• only about 2 weeks for me and it started at 6...i hated it...my poor DH would come home to half cooked chicken and me leaning over the toliet.....I feelt so crappy...DH was great though
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• @shelii i did that with my last pregnancy cookin can be hard with all the smells.....im 4 weeks just found out today and i think the sickness is going to kick in soon cuz hubby made steak and i love steak and i didn eat a bite :( it smelled to me
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i got it right away and it lasted the entire time it sucked
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• 1st pregnancy it was none stop right from the get-go. morning, afternoon, evening and night - if i was awake i was getting sick or about to get sick.. didnt stop til 4 months prego and even then slowly and gradually got better... i was also medicated for a certain amount of that time due to severe dehydration and lack of nutrients.. 'reglan' truly saved me.. 2nd pregnancy, same thing second time around... eased up a tiny bit sooner then the first pregnancy.. but again, medicated a bit early this time rather then suffering and starving. Hope this was of some help to you.. if your truly not keeping food down at all - u need to inform your doctor. its safer to be medicated then allow yourself and baby to starve.
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I got it at 8wks and I still have it at times but as much. I'm in my 24wk
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I got mine at about 8 weeks and was hyperemetic for the rest of the pregnancy. :(
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It was bad for me for the first 2.5 months then it stopped like someone turned off the switch. I did not throw up much. But I was so nausous that I would run to the bathroom thinking i was going to throw up. And eating. I could almost forget about it. I had to make myself eat. Food had no taste. it was horrible. I remember saying i hope to god this does not last my whole pregnancy.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• mostly around 5 weeks it would hit, and it lasted between the end of my first trimester to into my second trimester with some foods for both my pregnancies.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010