Dream Interpretation

I have looked online but was hoping to get a more human reaction from the ladies on here who can read dreams. Every so often I have a dream about seeing a comet/meteor fly across the sky. It is very brief, like the real ones are. Just a quick streak of light. I have seen a few of these in person as well, unexpectedly, as I am no astronomer.

Any significance?

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 12:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom did some weird thing like that,
    and she says it all relates to how you feel.
    How did you feel in the dream? Then compare that to what's going on in your life.
    charlottex

Answer by charlottex at 3:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Does it have to mean something? Maybe just take it for what it is? No offense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It doesn't have to mean anything but I strongly believe most dreams are the subconscious mind working something out, sending a message or preparing for a life event.
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't mean anything mean at all! LOL It's just I overthink everything, even my dreams. It makes my head spin to the point I quit trying to figure it out sometimes! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Huh? You lost me there....my brain is pretty fried right now sorry.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• don't know but when i found out i was pregnant, i had 2dreams that i had a boy and then i found out i am having a boy. but then last night, i had a dream that i went into labour on the toilet (you know how you see it happen on thoses shows)way befor my duedate and i ended up having twins. i doubt it means anything. sometimes you just have random dreams from watching something or seeing something that left an impresion and sometimes it cud mean something. did u find out the meaning?
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• (totally off topic) Hey I have twins too! How old are yours?
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i dnt have twins, i just had a dream that instead of having the one baby that i am expecting i ended up having twins. im due in december,it will be my first, i don't no wat i would do if it turned out to be twins.
    but i also love to find out what my dreams could mean.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ohh I need to learn to read...sorry lol. Ya I never dreamed I'd hear those words ("Well you will carry on the family tradition so it would seem... YIKES!) but it was pretty much a given. Twins run rampant in my family. I guess I'll go post in the group that has these gals in it since apparently they don't frequent here!!! I'll add if I get any answers from them if anyone is curious (ya.all two of you...BWAHAHAA..sigh)
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• ahaha your to funny.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010