Showdowns

Is it just me ? But I think some people dont vote fairly on the showdowns, I know they are for fun but I think other women are sometime really hard on pretty women.They just vote the other way to be mean. That is my ophinon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about that, but I know sometimes the photo just doesn't seem to fit the catagory and that is driving me nuts!!
    Ladiesusan1

Answer by Ladiesusan1 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I agree with the first comment
    CharlotteluvsJ

Answer by CharlotteluvsJ at 1:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I agree w/ Ladiesusan1. And what's w/ all the pics of flowers? I don't recall seeing that as a catagory!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 11:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Um.. I did a showdown and i was compared with someone who was about to pop and it kind of disappointed bc my bump is just now showing and i definitely thought it was totally one sided. of course i got sad because it was a happy moment for me you know then i lost very BADLY!!
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2008