Soo

I want another baby so bad i dont know why i am feeling this way my boyfriend and i are trying to work things out but we fight alot and my son is 3 now he would love a brother or sister i just dont wanna wait n them be to far apart in age i feel haven a nother child would make me and steve be more happy its just we bicker alot and i feel i miss the pregnancy n baby hood then other days i am like no more kids when my 3 year old drievs me nuts helppp

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think there is no right way to make a family... but I personally wouldn't want to have another baby with a man I was not on good terms with. Sometimes babies help relationships... but usually the extra strain and stress of a baby makes everything worse.

I know what it's like to have baby fever and know you can't have another one RIGHT NOW. ((HUGS)) You'll get through this.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sounds like hormones. Wanting another child and being prepared for another is different. I think you should maybe get some counseling with you and BF so you can work out your differences and then maybe be have another baby.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2010