I dont know whats going on anymore!

I am a young mother i have been with my man for 10 yrs and we just fight all the time and he dont see me anymore as me he sees me as the bitch the this n that and i never get to talk to him when i do he always controls n judges me point of veiw or laugh : ( I sit there and cry and he calls me crazy we dont spend any time together he is glued to the tv and neverr cuddlen i feel ugly n fat n not worth anything i miss my sex life soo recently i started going out when my parents took my children and i discovered i found me again i feel good about my self and i have been meeting men that seem very attractive to me well even at the drunk times i have went home with one and gained alot of closeness with him he talks n holds me but then i dont know where i stand feeling like a teenager again n running to get ready for that special someone make sme feel great like a womeni am going crazy it feels so wrong but just so RIGHT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I can't tell you what to do. I can tell you that I have been cheated on and it SUCKS! I would sugest counsling for you and for you both. If you already brought this up and he shot you down, you have just a few options, You can go by yourself, it sounds like you may have low thoughts about yourself. You are saying your feeling that "new butterflies" in your belly, just remember that these go away and will you be left feeling the sameway as the relationship get old? I wish there was a clear answer but this is a choice you are gonna have to make. Good Luck! I hope i gave you something to think on.
    mccoolemomma97

Answer by mccoolemomma97 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i think you should at least be seperated before you explore this new life that makes you feel new and desirable again. It is an important thing in a marriage.to feel loved and wanted but two wrongs never make a right.
    treece

Answer by treece at 12:59 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Even though my husband does not curse at me, I know how you feel. I have been married for seven years. My husband lost his job and ever since i have become the head of household. Due to this drastic change of income, he has become so depressed and disconnected. For the last year i felt alone, unatractive and I blamed my weight for his disconnection and just like you i started going out with my girlfriends to get away from my husbands negativity. I received plenty of attention, and like the laday above said, the butterflies go away. Its wonderfull to have someone make you feel alive, but you are better than that. My DH and I talked about our issues. Be stong, if you can't work it through than get out. You only live once, set a good example to your children. Teach them that you are stong and beautiful and you do not need a man to tell you so. Stand on your own two feet. Love is within you. Good luck.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think it's time to leave him for good. He's obviously not a healthy influence on your life (or that of your children's lives).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Try couples therapy

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010