i AM WONDERING ABOUT SELLING MY EGGS

HOW MUCH CAN PPL GET FOR THAT AND WHAT R THE CONSEQUNCES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• http://abcnews.go.com/gma/video/wife-tiffany-hartleys-story-questioned-husband-died-mexico-11811099&tab=9482931§ion=4765066
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm not sure how much they pay but I know it's in the thousands. That being said you have a risk of your overies being hyperstimulated which can be deadly. Do you research and pick a good clinic.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think it depends on where you go. I think some places you can donate much as you would blood, although i wouldn't call them reputable places. Others can range into the thousands. I'd research the places you decide to donate to if you decide to donate to be sure that it's a more reputable place.
    Aside from that I dont know of side effects but it's something you'll probably want to research further.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010