Anyone else wish the ANON feature would be removed completely?

Sure would help in knowing who to avoid and not talk to...

Although...ANONs lose points for down votes.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 12:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No, just because I respect the privacy issue when it comes to personal questions - like questions about health issues or PA or something where someone doesn't want everyone to know they've had a condition or they're on it, but they want to be helpful to the OP...

They'd be better off to just make a TMI section once and for all where ALL answers and questions are anon. And then make that the only place where anon is enabled.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I like the anon feature. Not to behave like a jerk, but it's handy to ask and answer delicate questions.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yep, I do. For the same reasons you do.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 7:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No way, I like being able to ask questions anon, or reply anon, when it's about something embarassing, or whatever - I don't mind answering TMI questions but I don't want to have my name attatched to TMI replies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think there is a place for it if the subject is a bit touchy. But I do think that some hide behind it as a way to simply lash out at things they disagree with. Those are the ones that seem so cowardly to me, especially when it is totally unwarranted.
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 11:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• no
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL ITS FUNNY HOW YALL PEOPLE TALK ON HERE
    babygurl9876637

Answer by babygurl9876637 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes, Because I feel , they are hiding something.
    jana741

Answer by jana741 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Whats the big deal with anon? It just shows me that some people have things to hide. Unlike others who don't care what people think about their own oppinon. I don't, What are they gonna do. they are miles from you and you wouldn't know them if you passed them on the street. lol
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010