are you trendy?

Do you have the latest phone, hottest accessories, newest style of hair and clothes? Are you just a trendy person? Or are you the opposite of that...or somewhere inbetween?

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 12:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i buy what i can afford i mix and mach things with the clothes that i have,i do my hair colour and cut also sew so if it is to big i fix
    so i am not in to lates fashion ,but i still look hot
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:19 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I am kind of trendy.. but not because it matters to me... it's because shopping is only 2nd to cooking for my outlets to release stress and with the level of stress my career brings...let's just say I do an awful of cooking and shopping. :)

credit card

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• sometimes when im in the mood..
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm totally opposite of "trendy"...I tend to wear clothes that I know will be in style for years and the only option I have on my cell phone is a camera....I didn't even choose a texting program o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm not very trendy. I have a few trendy pieces in my wardrobe, but I'll probably wear them for years...LOL
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i am somewhere in between - with clothes, i always buy classic - they never go out of style - i might buy a few trendy ones - but very few - they go out of style so quickly - i like to keep my hair current with the times and my make-up looking like today - i always think less is best -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I USED TO BE TRENDY!!!!!!!
    when I was single, everthing was trendy, my apartment, my accesories, clothes, it made me feels good, BUT NOW, I am a housewife and mother of 2 little boys, I spend a lot of time, cooking, cleaning, the clothes, forget about it, they get dirty, I do not own a cell phone, ( I am always in the house!!!!),
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I was when I was younger, yes. Now I'm just middle aged and comfortable. My clothes are classic style and my taste in almost everything is moderate. My husband calls it vanilla and chocolate-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• no used to be I buy stuff that I can mix & match & that don't go out of style type thing can't keep up with that with kids unless we strike it rich.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Heck no......I wait until 'bugs' are worked out and it's usually cheaper
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010