Do you know your house well enough to walk around in the dark?

Ever wake up thirsty in the middle of the night? Do you turn on the lights to get a drink or to make your way to the kitchen?

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do know my house well enough to walk around in the dark, but I turn the lights on because I always end up stepping on a lego.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i think i do..but im always too scared to walk around in the dark..im scared someone is gonna jump out or something LOL
    sam_ann

Answer by sam_ann at 1:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh heck no,,,first thing on my mind,,where the hell did he drop his backpack at? lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes i know my house well enough to go to the bathroom in the dark or go to the kitchen in the dark
    rainabenner

Answer by rainabenner at 1:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yup there are 17 step going down the stairs and it is easyer to go to the bathroom then go to the kitchen it is closer
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If its clean. I have stubbed my toes on toys A LOT. But I'm pretty good at NOT walking into walls.. Anymore! lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I know my house very well in the dark. It's all the toys on the floor that makes me turn on a random light. Lol.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I absolutely can navigate my whole house in total darkness and have furniture set up exactly that way. Use it to know where exactly I am.
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes....but sometimes I will trip over toys that have been left in the floor ;)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes i do.. i get up several times at night to either go to the bathroom or get something to drink and never turn on a light or anything.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010