What was the farthest you have traveled to the hospital while in Labor?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 1:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I traveled 1 hour and 45 minutes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i havent gone into labor yet..but my dr is about 2hrs away...
    sam_ann

Answer by sam_ann at 1:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Both my kids were born in a town about a half hour drive away. With my first it the drive was pretty quick, I was contracting every three or four minutes, so I was pretty comfortable the whole way. With my second I was contracting every minute, so it was a LONG miserable drive. He was born shortly after arriving. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• The hospital I'm giving birth at is 45mins away
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• ok, here I go. I was contracting with my 2nd and my hips were hurting so I went to my Chiro 30 min from my house, then headed 30 min further away to drop of my daughter with my friend. I then drove the hour up to the hospital. :) so it was 2 hrs but the hospital was only 15 min from my home :) haha I may sound crazy but I was glad I went to get an adjustment before labor. also I had to drive by there anyway to drop off my oldest
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• The hospital was five minutes away but they had to stop/stabilize my pre-term labor to transport me to a hospital 2 hours away...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I was already in the hospital when labor started because I was induced, but that hospital was a 30 minute drive away.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• 30 minutes
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010