Does anyone know how to make real easier money from home????a legitimate cheap scheme....where it doesnt cost me much to set up????i dont have much at all!

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY!!I HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• if you find out let me know lol sorry wish i could help.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• thanks anyway dork...lol....when i find out i will pass it on. night
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hi,
    I'm Jen A Consultant for La Bella Baskets, been with them 4 months going on 5 months and make an income every 2 weeks and I love I can refer people and make nice income on that and don't have to sell if I don't want to and the awesome team we have working together:-)
    Make $15 on each person you enroll and plus bonuses, the company gives you everything you need!!:-)

Right now you can jump start your biz for $1.97 today if your interested in more info message me with your fullname and email address:-)

Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Well there are great jobs you can do or even direct sales but they require start fees, paid networking is fun and easy, just get paid to talk to people, paid access is good as long as your on the internet you get cash check this out for more info www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If you would like information on becoming a Tastefully Simple Consultant I would be happy to speak with you! You can apply your host credits earned from hosting a party to the cost of your Business Blast off Kit . my email is simply.tri[@]hotmail.com
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 10:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• The good news: there ARE legitimate and rather "cheap" programs available for you to make money with.
    The bad news: it will take some time to earn the money.

Several companies hire remote workers for home based positions in customer service, support, sales, etc. and there are hundreds of legitimate direct selling companies to choose from. So, to make your search a little easier, is there something specific you're good at or you enjoy doing?
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 10:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010