WHERE the HECK is my period? (Breastfeeding my 15 month old...when should I expect my period??) adult content

I nursed my DD for 2 years. My period returned right after she turned 14 months.

I am currently nursing my DS and my period is no where is sight. He nurses the same amount she did at this age.

I have been having creamy, white CM for over a month now which is usually the CM I have just prior to EWCM but so far EWCM hasn't show nor has AF.

We are really wanting to try for another baby sometime soon but I'm not ovulating at all. I chart so that's why I know for sure that I'm not ovulating or showing signs of it.

Is it normal for the period to take longer to return with baby number 2??

Where is AF? When can I expect her visit??

I'm honestly to the point where I'm READY to have AF to feel normal again...you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would still take a test... You never know.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It may not come until your LO weans at some point.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't know but it took 18 months for mine to come back after my 1st pregnancy. But this could also be due to the fact that I had thyroid issues as well, have you had your hormone levels checked (and I don't just mean those tied to fertility). Itsa simple blood test.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:19 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm the OP...accidently hit the anon button...

Anyways...I've taken muliple pregnancy test because of other testing I've had to have lately and I've even had a blood test. All are negative as I knew they would be.

I also had my thyroid checked at the same time the quantitive HCG was done. Everything came back normal.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It has been different with every baby for me. so it is hard to know
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I never got a period back in between kids. I breastfed my oldest until my youngest was born. I never so much as spotted in between them, but I obviously was still ovulating. You can ovulate without a period you just have to know what to look for.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I KNOW that you can ovulate without having a period. I also know that if an egg is not fertilized you WILL have a period. It's a myth that you can be ovulating repeatedly without having a period or fertilization.

When you get pregnant without a cycle returning it means that you "caught" the first egg that was released.

Also I chart so I do know what to look for and I know for a fact I am not ovulating.

Thanks anyways thought/ :)
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• though. **
    miasmommy21407