how much of your Christmas shopping will be done online this year?

I love to be prepared, so I have started my Christmas shopping already. Anyway, it looks like I can get a ton of great deals this year by shopping online. The majority of my DD's presents will be purchased online- I would say about about 70%. Still haven't figured out what to get DF. But I am willing to bet that a good portion of his gifts will come from online shopping. What about you?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• is there a site to get coal on a special discount? Get it,,coal,,,never mind. lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• As much as I possibly can. hate crowded stores during the holiday season and now that I have a toddler in tow I hate it even more.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• probably.. just to avoid the fights and hassle of rude people in the stores..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Almost all of my shopping will be online. I'll buy stocking stuffers at the store.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• prolly not much....I like getting out of the house to do the shopping.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• A lot of it, I hate the crowds during the holidays. I'd much rather have time to look around online, especially for gifts that need to be shipped. I do some shopping locally here in the stores, mostly for clothes.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2010