have any of yall heard of the mini tummy tuck?

I heard of the mini tummy tuck. It is about 2000. That is way cheaper than major one. It is also in office. Theydont put u to sleep . u are a wake but u dont feel anything. So anyway would yall have it done or would u wait see if u have any more children?Oh by the way. It is only for loose skin below the belly button and is for people with in 10 % of their ideal body weight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My client told me about this, she said it is a better alternative for many people, especially c-section mommies b/c it solves that little overhang of skin. The major tummy tuck is very uncomfortable, she said you can't stand straight up for awhile and is meant for people with more weight to lose, and is a good surgery to go with lipo. If I ever have enough money I am definitely going to look into this.
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard of this before. Now I want one, I had a C-Section 7 wks ago & I hate that loose skin. I've lost all the weight, but that section of skin drives me nuts!! Guess I better hit the gym or spend the $$ for a procedure..........
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I personally would wait to see if I have more children, that way you can take care of it once & don't have to go through it again or have it end up being a waste of money. But other than that it sounds great, a little creepy that you're awake, but can't be too much different than a c-section (minus the beautiful baby at the end).
    proudmama2772

Answer by proudmama2772 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• i havent heard of that. i am going for a full tummy tuck once i get done losing all of my weight. just please be careful and do all of your research. it sounds a little risky that you arent even fully under anesthesia. good luck!
    pinkbubbles79

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I got a mini tummy tuck in October and I am EXTREMELY happy with the results!! I had a c-section several years ago and I had some extra skin hanging. I am a very thin person and I was never able to get rid of it. I went to a plastic surgeon for a breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck, and when he saw my abdomen he said I didn't need the full, that the mini would be sufficient, and give me the results I was looking for. He was right, it looks great and you can barely even see the scars...
    syce

Answer by syce at 12:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• By the way, I was under anesthesia but that was probably because I had two procedures done??
    syce

Answer by syce at 12:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I HAD THE MINI AND THEN HAD A FULL AND THEN GOT PREGNANT THE PREGNANCY WAS UNCOMFORTABLE LE I WASNT HAPPY WITH THE MINI BUT HIE DID IT IN HIS OFFICE
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 1:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2008