Are you a dumbass?

I sure am. I was walking down the cosmetics aisle in Wal Mart and they had a monitor for a security camera. There was this chick walking funny and I thought "What the hell is wrong with her??". ....... It was ME!! Does anybody else do silly things like this?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 7:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My DH and I had gone off in seperate directions of a local store. A few minutes later I was rounding the corner of the isle he was in. I saw him look at me kind of funny out of the corner of his eye. He looked up at me and said " Oh it's you! I saw this hot chick and was trying to check her out without getting caught and when I got a good look it was you." Goofy but I guess it is nice to know he still finds me a "hot chick" after 7 yrs.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• LOL! YUP!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yes! Today I was taking pictures of dogs dressed up in Halloween costumes and my DH told me to store the pictures. Did I ? NO! Because I'm a D.A. !
    HealthyMom62

Answer by HealthyMom62 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• LOL!! I've done that before. I looked up at the camera once, it was way down at the end of the aisle. I was like "That girl looks like a fool." And then I noticed that she was wearing the same clothes as me...oh god it WAS me! Hahaha.

I'm a total dumbass and I'm not afraid to admit it :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yeah, mostly things that come out of my mouth i think hahaha...one time, years ago, i dont know why i remember this but my husband's bday is on the 13th so once when it was on FRIDAY THE 13th, he kinda was making a deal out of it and so i was like"when's my bday gonna be on the 13th?" hahahaha! IDIOT! mine is on the 10th!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• "yeah, mostly things that come out of my mouth i think hahaha...one time, years ago, i dont know why i remember this but my husband's bday is on the 13th so once when it was on FRIDAY THE 13th, he kinda was making a deal out of it and so i was like"when's my bday gonna be on the 13th?" hahahaha! IDIOT! mine is on the 10th!"

I was born on a Friday the 13th...in December...

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

My son was born on December 13th of last year. It was a Thursday though. I say stupid things all the time. I catch myself starting to say something stupid & have to tell people nevermind a lot. The funniest thing i've ever heard though is when my friend was pregnant she finally found out the sex of her baby & when she went to tell her mom & stepdad he asked "so am I going to be a grandma or a grandpa?"

bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Oh completely! I think the biggest dumbass moment I've ever had was when I left a girlfriend's house, drove half way home, turned the car around and went back for my keys...you know, the ones I used when I started my car? lol. Felt pretty damn stupid when I went back in to grab them while my car was running.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You are all killing me here! I am laughing so hard! laughing with you all of course.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• One time I was baking with my sister. Well we had flour everywhere (we were having a good time LOL) I realized I forgot to turn the oven on so I went to turn it on, I have a full measuring cup of flour in my hand. So needless to say I had a big pile of flour to clean up.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008