whats a good idea when you baby napping or sleeping: sleep with them, get things done around the house or do what you want to do till they wake up

rainabenner

Asked by rainabenner at 2:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depends on the age. You should be sleeping when they are new born. as they grow you should find time for you. If you get things done that is nice but early on you just have to be ok with no much getting done. And it is better to get a break and be ready when your baby wakes up then to get things done when they are real young. as they grow you can get things done while they are awake. You can fold the laundry and interact with you baby. Or play with them for a while and then let them play on their own while you get one or two things done.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You are FREE!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 2:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• depends on the day and what I have going on
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• when ur tired rest...if theres much to be done try n acomplish a few things...
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 3:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• depends on how many things you need to do.
    my baby seems to sleep longer when im with her.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 5:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I used to do chores when she slept. BIG mistake. I ended up hallucinating from fatigue. I'd go days with about 2 hours of sleep collectively per day. (My DD had colic, so she rarely slept and if she did, it was never for long). I'd say, its completely up to you but just keep in mind that a happy mom equals a happy baby. Baby's needs come first
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 8:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Do ONLY that which MUST be done so no one dies. Then go to sleep.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• every day is different. Play it by ear. When your sleepy, go to sleep. other wise you may get cranky. If your baby sleeps two hours clean for an hour, than sleep the other hour. As baby gets older, you may have more engery. I sometimes like to do what I want while my two kids sleep.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• get some sleeeep whenever you can....
    leeshalovesit

Answer by leeshalovesit at 4:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2011