Concerning "the end of times" which prophecies have not been fulfilled?

I am reading through the bible for the first time. I just passed Daniel and have yet to read Revelations. But I am very curious which prophecies have yet to be fulfilled- especially with all the commotion over 2012

Thank you all very much for your help :)

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 2:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• First off nothing will happen in 2012 because the bible states no man knows when it will come, not even the son. The deal with 2012 is that the mayan calendar ends there. but there are a few i can think of right off the top of my head without getting my bible out. 1. jesus has not come back, 2. there is still not real peace between the Isreal and palestine. 3. the antichrist has not risen to power 4. All believers have not been taken to heaven 5. the dead have not risen. theres more, but i would need my bible. gl reading revelations. its a really difficult book
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• all of them
    Anonymous

• The world is not going to end in 2012.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i agree with first reply
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• There is no quick answer for this .... google "preterism," and "partial preterism," as well as the major positions on the study of the end times, "dispensationalism," "historic premillenialism," "amillenialism," and "post-millenialism."
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010