City or the country?

Are you a city slicker or a country mouse or somewhere in between?

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 3:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• City Girl...but i spent all my summers in the country when i was a kid...so maybe i'm somewhere in between...hmm
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i have lived in the suburbs...but was raised in the country...i actually prefer a small town kinda deal...close neighbors...but big yard for the fam. and it feels a lil more private as well.
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 3:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I lived in the country. At first, it was beautiful. Peaceful. A place where I could rest. One day I wanted to go to town. The house was in order, the meal done. But no car. We only had one. He had left for work before I was even awake to think about going into town. There was no way to get there. So we moved to a big city. Oh, there was plenty to do there. Everyone in such a hurry. No time to visit, no time for fun. Work, work, work. Drive faster or get run over. You never met your neighbors. They had electric garage door openers. They drove in, they drove out, without so much as a word. So we moved to the mountains, in a community of about 8,000. You don't need a car. Everything is in walking distant. Everyone knows your name. Everyone has lived here most of their lives and for generations. The neighbors look out for the young & old. We have potlucks & Oktoberfest and now the place I call home.

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• country girl all the way.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I love the suburbs.  Not too urban and not too rural, the perfect mix of the two.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Country, though I would change that to mountain girl.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 8:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think I'm somewhere in between. I love the country but have to be somewhere close to stores and town...lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 8:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• country girl all the way
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Country mouse all the way, currently stuck in the urban jungle, and I HATE it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I grew up in a small city, swore I'd never live in the country. Now we live in a tiny town and I cannot wait til we can move out into the country. I could never live in a big city, I like my peace & quiet & distance from everyone!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2010