If you found a woman's number in your husband cell phone.... adult content

and you called it several times and all it said was I can not come to my desk right now please leave your name and number and you asked him about it and he said it was the doctors office. Would you leave your name and number to see if she called you back to see who she really is?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 3:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Since you already called it and you already looked in his phone and he already told you it was a drs office to which he never told you why it was a drs office yes I would leave just my 1st name. Sounds kind of fishy if it just keeps saying leave a message at some point you would think they would answer. Hubby sounds like he's hiding something from you. I would say you are suspisious of something and you need to get to the bottom of this somehow counseling or a good sit down chat with dh
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• wow...im sencing trust issues...however...if it were me...yes i totally would and it may be petty and or childish...however most ppl dont think that if u are worried that he may not be telling te truth u probably have a good reason to feel that way...go ahead what bad could come from it...other than of course a lie...or well...truth. good luck.
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 3:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Seeing as how you called and it was all business like in the message.. and him saying it was a doctor's office -- I would say you have nothing to worry about.. but if you feel like you want to know more details then leave your first name and your number.. I wouldn't say my last name.. and if they call you back you can just ask what kind of doctor.. you could pull it off as you must have called the wrong doctor or some bs..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Honestly, why would you even check your husband's/significant other's phone in the first place???
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes i sence there are some trust issues for the fact that you are checking your hubby's cell phone and then calling a number you don't know what it could be. If it would make you feel better to know in your heart that he is telling you the truth then call and leave a message for this person to call you back. I on the other hand have notning to worry about with my hubby but not all women are as lucky as I am.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:59 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• honestly something like that would seriously upset me however i trust my husbend completely so i feel that if he told me it was just his dr then id believe him not to mention its a complete lack of trust not to mention an invasion of privacy to go into his phone in the first place.
    Talisa G.

Answer by Talisa G. at 4:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Have you had trust problems with DH in the past? Has he been unfaithful? Then I understand why you would be looking in his cell phone. If he has never given you reason to doubt him than YOU have a problem, my dear and you should get some advice from a qualified counselor. This behavior - IF and only IF he has not lied or cheated in the past will cause a huge rift in your relationship. Better to get a handle on it now than later and risk losing a good guy. If you have had problems with other guys in other relationships, and that is the reason for your insecurities, then you need to learn that those feelings belong to the other guy(s) and not this one. GL hun and remember: a lot of us have gone through this.....including me.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I cannot come to my desk right now? This does not sound like a message of someone he is cheating with its probably someone he works with. I would sit down and tell him what you think and maybe talk about marriage counseling?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Many people call it having issues but something similar happened to me and it was not the person he told me it was..
    so i tink u should.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 4:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Well if it really is a doctor's office, shouldn't you know why he is going to the dr? I would be worried if I found out it really was the doctor and DH didn't tell me. And yes I would call and leave my number and ask her to call me back and find out what is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2010