Any of you ladies ever had this?

For the past two months i've been getting these really bad cramps, in the middle of my cycle, and they hurt like hell. I have never experianced this before and and wondering what this could be.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 3:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• Between periods, or during? Between, you're ovulating. You're probably just starting to feel it. Totally normal. But if you're worried, call your doc. I get 6 hours of hellacious pain when I ovulate - it's just my body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• sometimes ur cycle just changes...if it gets too painful id ask my doc.
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 3:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If you've recently had a baby sometimes it happens. I don't know the medical reason fo it but I have experienced it. Hormones change I guess and then your cycle changes.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ive had those before, and My OB told me that cysts can rupture on their own, and this is what id be feeling mid cycle, because as im ovulating they are ruptruing.. they cysts are o big deal, and many women have them without even knowing. good luck
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 8:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My son is two so my cycles have been pretty regual for the past two years, every 27days.
    vgiron

Comment by vgiron (original poster) at 4:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010