so ive been having spontainious leg pain in my calfs...its like i pulled both leg muscles...but havent done anything to pull them,,,

any ideas for pain relief?

kaitybuggsmomma

Asked by kaitybuggsmomma at 4:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like your sciatic nerve. It runs down the sides of your legs, its a major nerve-and a major pain in the butt. Very common in pregnancy and honestly nothing can be done for it.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would get leg cramps and charlie horses... sometimes just wake up with them in both legs.. multiple times in the night.. it was horrible.. the only thing i could do is bear the pain and try to massage it out until I could see a doctor or call the doctor's office about it..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• sounds like your potasium is low thats what happens to me. So I eat things high in potasium like Bananas.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 8:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have had that happen to me. I was laying in the bed one night and then all of a sudden i stretch my legs a lil and i am bawling from the pain. my so rubbed my legs but i am like why is this happening. It happens occasionally now. I am pregnant, due in dec, but all these aches and pains i have some are intense. I even sometimes have body parts go numb. I told my doc about it and they said that it is bc my body is shifting making room for the baby. I am like really? I want some meds this hurts right. They tell me take tylenol. So talk to your doc tell them how you feel. They may prescribe you meds. I am a "high risk" that might be why they did not prescribe me anything for the pain.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2010