Should i wait until the end of today to assume im pregnant?

I did have unprotected sex about 10 days ago and he did bust inside me. Normally on the day my period is due i just wake up with it and today i did and have no sign of blood at all. Is it safe now to assume im pregnant or wait? Oh also ive never missed a period so its definitely not normal for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can assume, but that does not mean you are pregnant. Take a test. Then if if comes back negetive. Wait for a while.

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Never assume...buy a test...take one tomorrow morning
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It could be any number of things. Why the stress of wondering if you are could cause changes in your body. Your body could be going through changes too. Someone suggested taking a test in the morning. The good news is, you don't have to study for it. However, you may want to read the directions the night before. I was so nervous and not quite with it that early in the morning that I read it wrong. I waited until that tube had a spot in it (We're talking years before they invented the plus and minus sign) Anyway, eventually the spot does show up whether you're pg or not! I thought I was pg and within two weeks I started and was actually not! If you are, I hope you'll enjoy the moment.

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Taking a test will ease your mind or go for a blood test at your doctors. It will probably way to early for a positive if you are so you may have to wait and take another in a week or even 2-4 weeks.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I do not like the assuming your pregnant. I know that when i thought I was, it was so nerve wrecking. Bc I wanted to know so bad. So what you need to do to help your nerves is to take the test. Take a couple actually. And good luck.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You can assume that you are pregnant once you get a possitive pregnancy test.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010