Its been a ruff day...

Any ideas what we can do to cheer us up? (Plz keep it clean. Oh, we don't drink) and the money was spent on bills... HELP

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Listen to your favorite music. If you're down, play something happy. If you're stressed, something soothing. If you feel just blaaaaah and couldn't care less, play this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlmzqobG2E0&NR=1

Have fun!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Take your pets for a walk. Drink a cup of coffee together and talk as if you were at a coffee shop (just small talk, nothing heavy). Make love. Tell your SO a joke.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Here are some free, easy games that require nothing but time.

Hungry Alphabet- you start by saying "I'm so hungry I could eat a(n)..." Then you say something that starts with A....like apple. The next person says I am so hungry I could eat an apple and a bowling ball....the 3rd person says apple and bowling ball and adds something with the letter C. You keep going until they can't remember all the items and they are out.

Pink Toads-You ask someone a question and they answer Pink toads. No matter what the question they always answer pink toads. The first one to laugh is out.

But wait- The 1st person says starts off a story. "I saw a man eating dragon." The 2nd person adds to that, but has to say a good thing,like, " but he isn't hungry" The next turns the story bad again...."but he can still breathe fire" and the next person changes it to good again "but I am in a swimming pool." then you just keep going bad to good.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Do you have woods or a park nearby? Sometimes a simple walk can work wonders!
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Do you have movies at home? A movie night is always fun!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2010