Due for my period today getting a...

Im due for my period today and there is a chance that im pregnant, im having a light yellow discharge, just wondering if this is normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never had discharge when I am pregnant but every woman will be different so I would say it sounds like it possibly could be. Good Luck!
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would ask the doctor about that. I mean discharge that is yellow could be a number of things. tmi alert. I would discharge before my period every month. I do not think it was yellow. But when I would get sick I would discharge yellow. and I have discharged once during pregnancy that was yellow. The main thing is to talk to your doctor and take you a pt test. If you want to spend a lil extra bc this is a very important test, get the cheap ones and then just to make sure get a digital read out. That is what I did and I am due in Dec with my first lil one. My lil man Cayden. The love of my life.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn and tell them about the discharge.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010