I've got the run down, run over, I have no motivation to do it feeling!

What can I do to get out of this funk? I have things I need to get done. Mail is stacking up, and everything is getting out of order! I just can seem to get it together... PLZ I need some ideas to help me get past this.... Can you help me?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• Just go slow. Sit down with the mail and just DO it. And do the same for every other chore that needs to be done.
    Keep saying to yourself. "do it".
    Or
    you could down a 5 hr energy and do it all in a couple of hours. LOL
    Good luck!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• hen I get like that, I tell myself that after I do, let's say, the mail stack, I can get on the computer for a few minutes, and then I have to do the laundry and dishes, then I can get back on for a bit. etc. And before you know it everything is done. I hope you get out of your funk soon, momma!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• First, go for a walk and while you are out, formulate a plan of attack! Then come home to your pile of mail, put on a movie or book on tape and go for it...remember to put the recycling bin right next to you so you can fill it up faster!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• bumpHere's a bump for ya!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010