What is your favorite line(s) from the sitcom the golden girls?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 7:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh there's so many! Sophia cracks me up the most! I loved all the comments she made to Blance and Rose. I also loved the banter between Sophia and Dorothy. Classic show, watch it every night on WE!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My best friend and I used to watch GG together before Jr. high every day! I watch it now with my DD who knows the theme! She's 2! IDK what my favorite would be, but I love when Sophia says things to Blanche! Oh and Betty White will NEVER die!!! Have you seen her she looks MAYBE 5 years older than when in GG and it's been I think 20 years or a little less but certainly more than 10 lol. She is immortal. But then again aren't they all? That show will run forever!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Any of the St Olaf stories
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Anything that started with " Picture it, Scilily...." or "But I digress...." Loved Sophia!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Aw that was good ole show. Makes me sad that on Betty White is left and she probably doesn't have more than a decade herself.

I liked Bea Arthur's snide comments for some reason best, like when Rose would say something stupid and Bea would say something smart-assed in response because the question was so stupid. In real life no one would like someone like that, but on the show it was funny to me.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• OMG there are soooo many. I love that show.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF SOPHIA'S MOUTH I LOVE HER
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Oh I know. I love that show. They show it here in the mornings for 2 hours and it's like an addiction...lol... I think my favorite line was from Sophia when she said "I've managed to live 84 years. I've survived a stroke, 2 wars, and a depression. One day I'm gonna sneeze and Stable Mable here will blow my head off!"
    BigfordBrat

Comment by BigfordBrat (original poster) at 7:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sophia was a laugh...and blanche was entertaining..
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010