What is your experience with online surveys for money?

I am thinking about doing this to supplement my income.

Mommee42boyz

Asked by Mommee42boyz at 8:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• no experience.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 8:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I donno, I'd like to know the answer too.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I used to do mypoints for giftcards but it rely's more on you shopping online than the surveys...sometimes you will start a survey, be 10 minutes into it and then it will tell you that you did not qualify. I have yet to find one that actually suppliments your income. I am currently doing surveys for pinecone research and it pays $3 for each survey completed but you are lucky to 1 survey a week. They do send your check, but they are $3 checks there is no way to let it build up and get a bigger check that I have found.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• The time you put in (bout 15 minutes per survey) is not worth the money ($1 - $4 per survey). It's not like you can do 50 a day; more like 1 or 2 a week. And like the PP said, sometimes you get into one only to be told 10 minutes down the road that you do not qualify.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• online surveys are ok but i prefer offers sites and paid networking and my newest thing is paid internet access. i have a list of good survey sites that actually do pay on a site www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Surveys take an extremely long time and I have found that I qualify for very few of them. You may want to try some GPT sites or PTC. I have a list of nice paying ones in my journal posts. Feel free to PM me for more info.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Survey in my opinion are not worth it. I have done someof these and like others said alot of times you fine that you do not qualify. Or when you do the GPT you need to follow exactly what to do. I have a site that I used to do but it still took enough time not to make it worth it. I even went to some sites for help. The money I personally made did not help. Good Luck. Personally I would take a good look at some WAHB that you do make actually money with and see the difference and the benefits. If I can help anyother way just let me know.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010