Names?

I'm asking this again b/c I don't think the first time was clear... sorry for any confusion.
The name IS a-NI-ya .... Aniya.

So, when you look at it do you still see, Aneeya, Anya, Anaya... or whatever? Do you think it would be okay or be too complicated when she gets to school?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What's the point of answering a question with "OK" and not even ANSWERING the question. I think its fine
    Anonymous

• OK
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• At first glance I would pronounce it Aneeya.........but I think that's easily corrected. It a cute name, unique but not wierd. I like it.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• lol, I see Aneeya, but I think if you told her teacher on the first day of school, they'll make sure her name isn't mispronounced =] My daughter is named Jossalyn, and I've made sure nobody pronounces her name like Jozz-lin or Joss-lin. It's Joss-uh-lin =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008