How much porn is to much for a man to watch?

is there a such thing as a man watching to much porn?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 8:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd say anything that interferes with his normal life (his marriage, job, relationships) is too much. If it's your partner, you get to decide when is enough. Hopefully he's sensitive to your feelings.
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It depends on the guy and what his SO is ok with. In our home any Porn at all, for either of us, would be too much,lol. But thats just us. If you are ok with it, and it not cutting into your time together then IDK? It would be up to you.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• more than an hour a day would be excessive. He just needs to watch whatever he needs to release and move on with his day imho

Even a daily need would be a lot imho. I think an hour every 3rd day would be about normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• In my home (and this is for me as well as him) ANY porn is too much.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think more than like an hour a day without his partner or so much that real women don't turn him on any more
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 8:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Any.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 8:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If he's not doing anything else, helping out, doing family stuff.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think as soon as they start lying about it Its too much.... if they rather have it then the woman they are with its too much.

My hubby watches it once in a while, Im okay with that....... Heck he might even watch it more then that. But as long as he's not watching it at work, *which by the way is a MAJOR sign of someone having an issue with porn* & hes not blowing off me or our son. I dont care.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It's too much when they spend more time watching it [alone] than they do with you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think that the only time a man should be watching porn is when he lives alone or his wife doesn't want to have sex. If he has a willing wife he should be turning his attention to that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010