• In the Spotlight:

have you ever put a wet q-tip in your ear?

sometimes you just dont know why they are wet but its happened! isnt that gross?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I use dry ones but you know what is SOOOOOO Gross ? I used to see my mom sticking q-tips in her mouth and getting them all slobbery and rubbing her eyeliner off. Ughhhh. turned my stomach everytime. The combination of the cotton ball and the spit all over her eyelid was so nasty.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 9:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Ewww yeah that's a weird gross feeling : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• See I think the opposite...I have to wet mine or they aren't going in...I hate the feeling and sound of dry cotton..lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I know it is weird but I can't stand dry q-tips in my ears. The dry cotton sound and feel of it in my ears is just like nails run along a chalkboard for me. Can't even stand to touch a dry cotton ball, although I will if I need to.
    janie-o

Answer by janie-o at 8:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I wet mine too
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I usually only clean my ears after a shower. If I want to clean my ears and I have not showered yet, I wet the Q-tips like some of the PPs.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I wet mine with 99% isopropyl alchohol before putting it in my ear, esp. if ear is itchy.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2008