How do you get motivated to clean?

I go to school/clinicals during the week and sometimes when I get home I am too tired to clean and now here is friday and I have so much cleaning to do but I just don't have the motovation to do it LOL

Hiswifey2005

Asked by Hiswifey2005 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• There's no motivation for me, lol, it's one of those things I have to MAKE myself do. I try to stay on top of things as much as I can and set one day a week to the DEEP cleaning, dusting and scrubbing and I stick to it. Good Luck!!
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 8:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I slowly turn back away from Cafemom.... Turn off the computer, & turn on my ipod & dance around until its done. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LOUD music helps! and for the big cleaning days I do it first thing in the a.m. then reward myself with a little shopping! lol!
    luvmykidz037

Answer by luvmykidz037 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i have A LOT of cleaning to do today myself. and im lacking motivation as well. i also have to get to the store. ugh! maybe another cup of coffee and turning off the computer would help me lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• my computer is my only source of music LOL
    Hiswifey2005

Comment by Hiswifey2005 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I lack motivation too! I force myself to step away from the computer, turn some music on and get it done! Just knowing that if I do not do it, it will become worse and I will have to spend even more time on it helps me focus!!! Good Luck!
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 9:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I always let my girls help me they love it even my toddler she takes a wet rag and just starts wiping lol we turn on some of our favorite music and dance around and act silly it's a good way to get the cleaning done you even get a little cardio in at the same time. And I found that as the girls get older the more help they really are which takes some of the time off my cleaning. :)
    nicolew_83

Answer by nicolew_83 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• my niece is 8 and she won't help clean if i paid her too :(
    Hiswifey2005

Comment by Hiswifey2005 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Do not turn off the computer until you visit Flylady.

Real motivation is company coming.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I LOVE to clean. My husband says it must be my hobby because he has never seen anyone do it so much and enjoy it! I love the feeling and smell of a clean house and I take pride in the fact that my house is always clean! I just crank the music and get busy!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 9:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010