This is strange.....

Since 10DPO, my temps have been staying elevated. I started to have cramping at that point too and it is still evident but not as painful as my pms cramps usually are. No AF yet and I should be starting today but my temp is not going down, it has actually been climbing these past 2 days??? Could it be a fluctuation just before AF arrives?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 8:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My usual feeling of pms-like cramping is very dull and almost non existent now. I am anxious but just curious as to whether your temps can still be up if your period is to arrive on this very day ......or even tomorrow. My temp did another climb yesterday and again today!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Not really sure about the temping thing but from all the other girls have been saying is that when your temps stay up for several days and don't go back down then it could be in fact that you are pregnant. I guess that when your temp starts to go down is when you could be getting your period soon. good luck and keep updating.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I will. I am now 2 days late for AF. Haven't gone and bought and test though. I am making myself wait until the beginning of the week to test. Long weekend in Canada (Thanksgiving) so we are going away from tomorrow til Monday and won't be buying a test til Tuesday...so, I will just have to wait and see.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2010