Any natural remedies for PMS?

I get headaches, bloating, cramping, and irritability so bad that hubby just knows when to hand me chocolate first thing. I've been taking premsyin because its the only thing that will touch the cramps and it makes me feel better mood wise as well. But I hate taking it. Is there some natural stuff I can take? What are some good ways of handling it non medically? Thanks ladies!

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 8:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• I have used this all natural remedy.Even when i was on birth control my hormones would be all over the grid and my cramps were so severe it was like being in labor for the week.I was always just miserable and didnt want to go to the doctor to get strong pain meds n be all doped when i kept thinking that there has to be a better way.I found this at a all natural store here were were i live.Its called Femalite.I hope it helps you.And good luck
    cleomo7

Answer by cleomo7 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh I need something for the bitchiness that comes with the PMS I feel like I want to kill somebody is not fun been this angry for no reason. i hate AF
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Staying active, I know this sounds weird, but get out of the house. Go for a long walk, and get a good pace. It's homones. It goes away when we start to eat less ice-cream, and high sugary, --foods and foods containing salt. Eat fresh or frozen. Skip over the chips, dip, and stick to raw carrots, salads, and cooked veggies. Eat less bacon, less red meat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• A multi B vitamin supplement helps with the emotional crud. Chamomile tea helps with cramps and relaxes you. Good luck!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Exercise, too. Go for a walk, get some fresh air and leave your troubles at the door!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• bumpHere's a bump for ya!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Thank you, ladies! Great ideas all!
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010