did BD w/pos OPT - now 3 days late but getting BFNs - should I get blood test?

- This month I got my first positive ovulation test - yay! This was the first positive OPT after 4 months of testing & TTC. So we did the "Baby Dance" 3 days in a row.
- Aunt Flow is now 3 days late (should have come on 10/5).
- Boobs have been sore since Sunday 10/3 - now mainly my nipples just hurt when touched (by clothes, bras, anything).
- Took pregnancy test day 10/3, 10/4, and now today (10/8). All Negative...

*** Should I go ask for a blood test?

JessyMac

Asked by JessyMac at 8:59 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• just wait it out..there is no reason to spend the extra money on a blood test...sometimes ttc can take many many years or months..as it did with me 5yrs!! I did the bloodtest every month for aboutn 6mnths bc my dr wanted me too..i personally would have rather saved that money and guess what the very month i skipped the bloodwrk i got my bfp!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Waaaay too early. Just slow down. It's hard to wait when you're so excited, but 3 days is not enough time to tell.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• AF just started :(

JessyMac

Comment by JessyMac (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2010