Can anyone tell me how much it cost to join Avon as a represenitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• It costs $10. If you have any other questions regarding Avon feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to help =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If you want to sell makeup, check my homepage for a link. Its free to sign up, free to sell it, and its high quality but low cost makeup. :)
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 9:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• It depends on where you live... Avon has split the country in to multiple districts... every other one has a $10 sign on but has to be a face to face sign up and the others are $20 but you can sign up on-line...

Personally I would not recommend Avon. My mohter has been with them for 25 years... She's been in the "persidents club" with them for 20 years... her monthly income is only about $2000... She makes a residual income of only about $1200... I did that in 6 months with my company... To me it's just not worth it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I agree with sabrina - i researched avons comp plan and what your responsibilities would be as a rep to earn income - i don't recommend it
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If you are considering a home business, you might want to look first into the businesses that are making money, which are the ones in the wellness industries. I have home business that is in both wellness and network marketing, which is the 2 largestest emerging industries and you earn income 8 ways. Noone these days is spending their dollars on makeup, tupperware, candles..etc. People are just more into their health. Feel free to visit my profile to learn more about my business and what i do around the kids schedule.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I sell Avon too, I love it but I wouldn't rely on it as my only income although there is a gal in my area who made $60k last year so it can be done.

Anyway, to answer your questions, it's $10 to sign up if you meet with someone to do it OR $20 to sign up online and have your business kit mailed out to you. The website/online store is $7.50 every two weeks unless you get a certain number of purchases from it each two-week campaign period. You don't have to have an online store if you don't want to, catalogs are 57cents each. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 3:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I do Ameriplan and I promote a wellness company.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I used to be an Avon Rep and it cost me $10. If you are interested in working from home, check out the site below. It's 100% free! No Start Up and No Monthly Fees! It's great!!!

www.syllyspiderwebsystem.com
    WorkatHomeMomie

Answer by WorkatHomeMomie at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008