Could I be pregnant question

So we are trying to concieve and I thought that I was pregnant, I am sure we concieved about 2 weeks ago. But today after we had sex I started bleeding slightly, not much at all, and it was very bright red, but this is around the time I would be expecting my period, however no cramps and very light. And my cervix is still very high and closed, so is it possible I might be pregnant or is it unlikely?

liljaimomma2

Asked by liljaimomma2 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible, was it am implantation bleed? when are you due for af?
    mommy2dennis

Answer by mommy2dennis at 9:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I was 5 wks. pregnant when I took my test and it was positive. That same day out of the blue I had bright red blood for a short amount of time and I was scared but today I have a little girl that is about to turn 1 year old next week.
    happysplaygroun

Answer by happysplaygroun at 11:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I had the exact same thing! Instead of sex, I was actually in the process of moving, and ignoring my hubby, I lifted a bunch of heavy tubs. I bled bright blood, but not nearly enough to fill half of a pad. This was also during my typical ragtime; but I had already tested positive; so to say the least I was really worried. After speaking with other cafemoms here, I took it easy for a couple days, stopped spotting, and everything was fine. We are now 13 weeks! I think you are definitely pregnant, and it is just your body trying to have that period; as it is used to doing. GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008