Best you have ever tried??

What is the best vibrator out there?? I've heard alot about the "rabbit" but there are so many kinds.. specifically what brand of the rabbit? or any other suggestions as in where to buy, the name, brand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've never actually tried any. I think it would make my hubby feel a little hurt. If you ever do get one, make sure to let your hubby in on it, or at least let him know.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• lol...i buy my stuff at "Adam and EVE" its a magazine and they sell naughty toys, outfits and dvd'd, yes i have the rabbit, porns and a couple outfits!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Wow... get a hobby or tell your hubby to get better in bed
    Anonymous

• I go to www.ashleysextoys.com They have lots of reviews on different toys.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I use the orginal Rabbit & Pearls vibrator. I've tried other similar items but none work as good as the original imo.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I like my Husband over one of those any day. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i have 4-5 vibrators i think... idk hubby buys them for me cause he was in iraq.. i have the rabbit pearl.. it broke right away... but maybe i used it too much idk.... i like the lil ones... best... adam and eve. com works good for a toy u may want
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Anon.. WOW. You are an ASS. Maybe getting a vibrator would lighten your mood.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 9:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I have the Hitachi magic wand (As seen on Sex in the City lol) - it's pretty powerful. I used to have several other toys but we had a house fire and I have been slow to replace my stuff. And I agree that Anon needs to buy a toy and stop being a prude b*tch :) My husband is awesome in bed, having toys just opens a lot of interesting possibilities for new ways I can be pleased. No harm there! Have a nice day.
    I've bought from drugstore.com and libida.com -- both I would recommend.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• original rabbit with pearls :-)
    Anonymous