Im thinking about makeing some Fudge

But this would be my 1st time making it. How do you think I would do???? FYI I can't make PIE at all and I knoe pie and fudge are not the same things but still. I have to make it and what not.

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• there is a recipe that uses condensed milk it is very easy to do try that.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have a recipe for it but that don't mean anything to me lol
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would try the easy fudge instead of the stuff you have to cook. You need a candy thermometer if you want to make it like grandma did.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I got this jar of jet-puffed and it tell me how to make it on the back of that.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I use the recipe from the Kraft Marshmallow fluff stuff in the the jar. It's simple, and always comes out great. I think fudge is much easier to make than pie. Good luck!! Enjoy. Half the fun is experimenting.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Fudge is tricky from scratch. You need a candy thermometer or know how to use the water test. The fudge which is usually sugar, cocoa and milk cooked not overcooked or undercooked, then add vanilla.
    Practise does make perfect here. My MIL use to make fudge three or four times a week. (chocoholic). You can do it just read and understand what you are doing ahead of time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• OHWRITE that what I have
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yea I know.. Im goin to make it soon and if I don't do it right then i guess im goin to hjave to buy some and i dont want to do that
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I make pies,cakes, candies, and bake alot . The simplest fudge to make is to buy a can of fudge frosting at the store, take it home , put it in a bowl heat slightly in microwave, add p-nut butter, coat bottom of small pan with butter, pour mixture into pan and chill overnite cut into squares and enjoy
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 12:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010