iud question

i have had an iud for over a year now,but had problems with it the entire time.well for the past 2 months i have had pregnancy symptoms like i did with all my other kids.then yesterday i was almost doubled over with stomach pains and a horrible backache.then i get ou this morning with pink tinged vaginal discharge.i have already taken 5 pregnancy test and they have all come back negative.i can't ask my dr because he thinks im crazy.but imterrified that i might be pregnant sice im still have bad back pain,nausea,sore bood,and pink discharge so i be worried or just let it be?

singlemotherkim

Asked by singlemotherkim at 9:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think if you are that concerned you need to call your dr, even if it is not pregnancy your IUD could be out of place and If you dont normally have pain like that there could be something else going on. If anything the dr. should want you to come in to check the placement of the IUD and give you a blood test for pregnancy. If he is not taking you seriously I personally would find another dr.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would say you need to be seen. If your doc thinks your crazy get a new one. You can demand he does a blood test and checks the position of your iud!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010