Cleaning laminet wood floors

Looking for a way to clean my floor. First of all I am shocked taking out the carpet how much the floor needs to be sweep.. My floor never has a shine to it I swear you see every foot print.. etc.. I want it to have some shine.. ??? what do you clean your floor with ?????

clv811

Asked by clv811 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Murphy's oil soap. I use it to clean almost everything! I like the way it smells.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If what you have is laminate and not wood floor, I would only use laminate wood cleaner. I know that Mop and Glow cleaner (Home Depot) is a good product.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 9:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes it is a lament floor not hard wood
    clv811

Answer by clv811 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Plain old vineagar and water. It wont leave a film like murphy's oil soap and will pull the shine up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008