if my missed period was tuesday and i took a preg test today would i get the correct results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• more than likely it would be accurate at this point. If you get a neg and are still concerned you can request a blood test from a doctor.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If it was positive, I would say it's accurate. If it's neg, I would say try again next week at the earliest.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would think so. If it comes back positive, then obviously it's accurate. Just take one and see.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• YES. I always get a postive pregnancy results days before I even miss my period. So the fact that you already missed your period Tues would be even better. Good luck!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think you are late enough to get a positive if you are pregnant. If it's negative and you still haven't had your period in 3 days test again.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm sure you would.Just to be on the safe side tho.Do one again next week too.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010