Serious question about Housewives of DC (yes, serious)

Ok, I'm actually watching Watch What Happens with the Salahi's, and a question was asked about the winery. About how if it's not producing wine, how are they making money. He said with tours and such. Well, how are they giving tours without any growing of grapes? And no production of wine to show? What exactly is there to tour if the winery is not actually operating? Are they at all NOT full of BS? Is there anything to the Salahi's that is not a lie? Besides his gray hair. I'm serious about the winery though, I'm curious as to where he is going with his answer, if anyone knows, please share, I'm baffled.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I wanna know why their asses aren't in jail. That's what I wanna know.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LMAO! I know. There's a ton that lots of us want to know. Unfortunately, we probably won't ever know. Which makes it worse. Now she's talking about being a cheerleader. No one admits to her being one, but her. Not even the Redskins. I know I'm late with the show. I know. The more I watch, the more I'm baffled.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• They're so full of shit. But the media is eating it up and that's probably what they wanted in order to get famous.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yeah, definatly. But, leaving a trail of devastation behind them. Not that Kat's divorce is soley (sp?) because of them, but partially. Because of them, her husbands job became strained. Which caused marital issues. All of the ladies now are looked at and judged wrongly. The Salahi's just suck. If they don't come down on charges and are actually prosecuted, I will be even more disappointed in the legal system then I already am.

Photo's were posted on FB from that WH dinner!!! Balls, big BIG balls.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have no idea about the winery,but,the fact that they were caught red-handed busting in on that dinner and STILL saying they were invited? Wow,these two are a piece of work.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010