How do I stay motivated to workout everday?

I feel so much better and have so much more energy if I workout regularly but after a week or two I give up anyone have any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Just think of the toned body you'll have.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You just have to find a workout routine that doesn't get boring after awhile! That's my problem, I get bored with it. Just keep looking around. Try some different workout DVD's or if you got to a gym, workout on a different machine every time you go. Try switching it up!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You should find a friend to workout with. It will help keep you motivated and give you support! I have been jogging twice a week with a few friends and have been sticking with it. There are days that I don't feel like going, but then I feel bad that my friend/friends might be jogging alone, so I wind up going and then I'm glad that I did.
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 10:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Get a membership at YMCA and after you drop the children off to school eat a small breakfast, then head up there to workout. There's a lot of other mothers that workout there in the morning. I think you'll be motivated if you join in a class.
    Amr1075

Answer by Amr1075 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• find friends for support
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 7:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• set up a schedule .. if you do it everyday for 6 days you will have a routine and it will make you want to work out. mine is at 8am in the morning and it helps kick start my body so i feel great everyday
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• plus you have to like your workout. im love my hip hop abs so i look forward to laughing at the guys faces on the dvd.. and i have to start my day looking at shaun t's abs.. so great!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Don't worry about if you're motivated. Just do it. You brush your teeth every day, even if you don't "feel like it" - treat it as something necessary, like brushing your teeth or changing poopy diapers. It needs to be done, so do it. :)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 11:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2010