Do you ever fantasize about being single...

making your own decisions, raising your kids the way You want to and not having to compromise with DH, No in-laws... Am I the only one?

CassyzMom

Asked by CassyzMom at 9:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I fantasize about it. My dh drives me crazy and sometimes I wish I was single but b/c I love my kids I won't be. If I was in the same situation I am in w/out the kids I would be single
    izzybear0217

Answer by izzybear0217 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No, I love my married life. I don't have any problems with my in-laws because they are deceased. I wish I would've gotten to know them! I wouldn't be able to deal with the little annoyances by myself in life if my husband wasn't by my side every step of the way.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, we've been married 22 years and I don't fantasize about being single. I love being married....not that sometimes I don't want to throw something at him.....or in laws, but for the most part, I love my life.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have been married for 45 yrs. It is natural to fantasize, it is just like daydreaming. The only time this would be harmful is if you acted upon them before really thinking things through
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I was single for 8 years and even though we have been back together for ten years I should have stayed single.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• nope your not the only one, we can always fantisize!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I fantasize and wish I was alone. I have 3 girls and my husband drives me crazy and sometimes he will even drive the girls crazy. I think about how it would be just the 4 of us and like it. One of these days it might be true.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No darling.. You are NOT the only one lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Lol pinkdragon
    CassyzMom

Comment by CassyzMom (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You aren't the only one.

But if I was single I'm sure I'd fantasize about having someone to fix the toilet when the kids clogged it (god bless DH for dealing with that one this morning), hold me in his arms, help out with the kids, have an adult conversation with, and all the other great stuff DH and I do together.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010